Kroc Membership Plans
There are two types of memberships – Annual and Monthly – so that you can find the right fit for your family. Members may choose to prepay for their membership dues in one lump sum or auto pay each month. The prepay option offers the best value, see savings below.
Browse our plans below and start your journey with The Kroc!
Individual & Family Auto Pay Plans (Monthly)
*All auto-pay plans come with an up-front registration fee of $49.99. No fee applies to prepay plans.*
Individual & Family Prepay Plans (Annual)
Membership Made Easy
Becoming a member at The Omaha Army Kroc Center is much more than signing up for a health club or wellness center. It’s a place where you are known by name. You chat with your neighbors, and you know each employee. A place to gather and connect. A place to discover. A place that captures the imagination. And that’s just the beginning!
- Access to the following during open scheduled hours: Aquatic Center including Lap Pool, Family Recreation Pool, and the Stingray Water Slide; Health & Fitness Center including cardio fitness, free weight area, indoor walking track, gymnasium basketball courts and indoor turf field; The Loft and common areas.
- Two Free Fitness Coaching/Evaluation Sessions. Work with one of our health professionals to attain a baseline fitness assessment and help create a workout plan to help you achieve your wellness goals.
- Complimentary use of athletic equipment including soccer balls and basketballs.
- Complimentary KidZone, an on-site child care service for kids 1-7 years old. Up to two hours per visit.
- Access to complimentary Group Exercise classes including Cycling, Yoga, Les Mills Virtual Fitness, Zumba® and more.
- Complimentary Aquatic exercise classes for adults and seniors.
- Discounted rates on most Kroc classes.
- Discounted rates on youth day camps.
- Complimentary homework help after school for students ages 8 and up.
- Bonus Benefit for Members age 5-30! Free Fitnessgram® Testing. This national standard computerized system can track your progress in reducing you or your child’s body weight, and results can be taken to your physician to assist in monitoring any weight-related health issues.
Need help paying for a Kroc membership?
Learn how you can receive a reduced-price membership.
Insurance Benefits Programs
The Kroc Center is proud to participate in the following insurance benefit programs: