The spirit of volunteerism is alive and well at the Kroc Center!
As our community center grows, we have a great need for volunteers. Whether you are experienced in coaching, mentoring, enjoy giving tours, or want to do something completely different than your daily routine, we have something for you! We utilize volunteers in nearly every area of the Kroc Center from tutoring youth to assisting with general clerical tasks and even making our mascot, Captain Kroc, come to life!
Interested? Below are just a few of the rewarding volunteer opportunities available for those 18 years of age & older:
RING BELLS FOR THE SALVATION ARMY this holiday season
- A GREAT opportunity for individuals, families, corporations, and organizations to make a positive impact on the community we live in.
- Availability starts Friday, November 8 through Tuesday, December 24 with many locations to choose from!
- Monday through Saturday 10am to 8pm.
- A minimum of two hours requested (longer shifts are encouraged).
- Must be 16 years of age or older, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- We also welcome volunteer van drivers to help with transportation during Kettle season and kettle counters to help count the money that is donated to our Red Kettles.
Call (402) 905-3529 or email Brianna_Lock@USC.salvationarmy.org
to schedule your community efforts or to receive further information.
Thank you for making a difference towards The Salvation Army programs and services!
Help Desk • Monitors
Arts (Fine & Performing)
Class Assistant (Pottery or Open Art Studio)
Memberships • General
Instructors • Tutoring • Camp Kroc
Housekeeping • Horticulture
Health & Fitness
Class Monitors • Fitness Floor
Bell Ringing • Van Drivers for Transportation Assistance
Food Prep • Concessions
Class Facilitators • Musicians
Mascot • Greeters • Party Assistants
Sports & Fitness
Coaching • Referees • Monitors
Greeters • Tour Guides • KidZone
Volunteer Opportunities also available to:
- Church Groups
- Service/Learning Students
- Group Service Projects
Click to request a Volunteer Enrollment form.
For more information, please contact:
Brianna Lock, Volunteer Coordinator
The Salvation Army
Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center